Saturday 8 May 2010

Gosh! Comics

If anyone is in the Tottenham Court Road area soon,you should definitely check out Gosh! Comics. I bought two really nice 'graphic novels' . I bought Jeffrey Brown's new book 'undeleted scenes' and 'Johnny Boo Twinkle Power' by James Kochalka. It was like a sweet shop to me. If I'm buying a comic book,I'll tend to go for the autobiographical stuff. Although,I really wanted to buy a Chris Ware Sketchbook filled will the best drawings and observational sketches EVER.
I really enjoyed my mini shopping trip in London yesterday,I got to treat myself and then we got lost in one of the camden markets and it was vintage clothes everywhere!

1 comment:

  1. The Cute Manifesto by James Kochalka is reeeeally good, you should check that out too. I picked one up for a quid in the bargain bin in a comic book shop but you can get 'em online for a similar price.
    Sorry I never got back to you about my work! There'll be a blog post soon enough though. =]
    Loved the look of your show. I literally can't wait for ours to be over on the 19th and just start again next year, really.
    Anywhoozle, love ya fadge! xx

    ReplyDelete