Sunday 29 August 2010

This is my 100th post.

I'm currently back home in the north and that means two weeks off work. I'm here visiting my family and we've done a lot of things in the week I've been here. Adrian came along too. He took most of the photos I'm putting up here.

We took the dog for a walk in the farmland around my house.It was my 20th Birthday so we went for a meal.
One day, I did a lot of gambling in Saltburn slot machines. I wish I knew the guy in the background of the photo.
Adrian took some family shots at the beach and at the priory,obvs.
We also went to York but didn't take many pictures there.
Oh,and we went and visited Mima in Middlesbrough for a bit of the cultural experience.
Adrian is blown away by the culture in the photograph above.
The main exhibition on there at the moment is Bonnie Camplin.

So overall,a nice little week spent here. Back to London in a few days time so I can show my brother the sights of London and the lovelyness of our home. mmm

No comments:

Post a Comment