Sunday 20 February 2011

Stuff!

Here are interesting pictures I have taken on my travels around London in the past few months(on my phone so bad quality).Enjoy!

Summer 2010.Brighton.
I felt so immature finding this and laughing but I couldn't help it.

December 2010. Guisborough.
This picture was taken when I went for a meal at Christmas time back home. When I ordered the chocolate clown ice-cream,I wasn't quite expecting this. Probably should have to be honest considering it's in the name. I wondered why the waitresses laughed.

January 2011. Leicester square. London.
Yes,there is a road in London called cucumber alley. Everyone should go there!

Some time before christmas 2010. Trafalgar Square.London
Some people doing a protest. I was eating lunch outside the portrait gallery (alright for some eh!) and I spotted these guys going past. They chanted something,can't remember what though.

February 2011. Surbiton.
Spotted this in a charity shop. Another immature innuendo. It's weird because the book caught my eye (sigh) but then I looked inside and the title had ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the contents inside...weird. I chuckled anyway.

My next plan is to take more street name pictures in London. There's a road in Liverpool street area called frying pan alley for crying out loud.

No comments:

Post a Comment