Thursday 29 April 2010

Solipsistic Pop 2

So me and the boyfriend went to the launch of solipsistic pop 2 last night and it was a rather enjoyable/mellow event. I bought the book,obviously! It's lovely and I got a free tote bag which is blue. They had dogtanion, sleeping states, and tristram and that was rather nice. It was a really nice pub called the cross kings in kings cross. Robin Ince was also there doing a bit of comedy,I love it when he talks about the cute things his son says. I got my copy of MOME through the post today and the other day I bought issue 1 of NoBrow at Somerset house where there was a graphicy,screenprinty sort of exhibition going on called 'Pick me up' (in Embankment,London). It's seems I'm going all out on the comic books annuals at the moment. Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment