Wednesday 31 March 2010

Charity Shopping

I love charity shopping. I think I'm addicted or something. So I thought I'd post a few of my finds on here,maybe as some sort of documentation about how much I'm spending in these places and a collation of everything.
I love old penguin books since my boyfriend has made me so aware of them and how beautiful their cover designs are. I loved this book when I saw it because it teaches you how to paint but the whole book is just words,no pictures whatsoever. I bet it's the most boring book in the world,but I'm determined to sit down and read it at some point. Adrian bought it for me in the end and it makes me happy,can't wait to put it on my bookshelf when I get home.
-----
I think I'm just getting obsessed with these books now. I love The observer series and when I saw this sitting in a cabinet in one of the charity shops I visited yesterday I was so excited. I found out it was published in the early 50s and all the pictures inside are so nice,so I thought I'd scan a few in to show. Wow,i'm a geek.

No comments:

Post a Comment