Sunday 28 March 2010

UK Web Comix Thing 2010

Went to the UK Web and Mini Comix Thing 2010 on saturday at Queen Mary University's Great Hall. It was full of small zines,comics and prints from loads of well known and not so well known comic book artists and zine artists. I bought a few small zines and books with drawings in and there were quite a few new artists I was introduced to. Definitely something I would recommend going to,even if it is a little geeky,I say,embrace the geekyness!

Here are a few of the artists I liked .




Dinosawus Passport
The event had this cool little thing you could do while you looked around the stalls as well. You got a dinosaur passport and the aim was to collect all of the stickers from each of the stalls. Not all the stalls had pre made stickers so some of the artists would draw a little character in your book. I built up quite a collection in my passport. Picture will be uploaded soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment